What is EU Blue Card?
The EU Blue Card
is a residence permit that is issued to the highly qualified candidates from the third countries to work in Germany. Germany EU Blue Card
holders are granted with securities and rights as same as citizens except for grants, loans, and housing rights. Potential holders can also apply for permanent residence in Europe after a certain period.
Eligibility Conditions for Germany EU Blue Card:
In order to apply for the EU Blue Card
, the applicants should require the following documents:
- An application form which is completely filled.
- Recognized university diploma (or) at least 5 years of work experience in a particular profession.
- A valid work agreement of minimum 1 year in the hosting state.
- For regulated professions – the license or equivalent certificate of the particular profession.
- Evidence of your gross salary is 5 times higher than the gross salary in the hosting state or for the professions.
- A document of a written declaration by your company or employer
- Proof of good character and good health.
- Two passport-size color photographs which are recently taken.
- Proof of payment receipt of application fee.
Step by Step Application process for EU Blue Card:
Step 1: Download the application form through the Internet or from the German Embassy
. Fill up the required details in the application form carefully.
Step 2: Gather all the required documents when you apply.
Step 3: Pay application fee online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking and upload all the required documents.
Step 4: After submitting documents, set up an appointment for an interview with the German Authority.
Step 5: Waiting for the response from authority. Typically it takes up to 90 days
until the overall application processing is completed.
Step 6: If they satisfy with all the documents, they will be issued an EU Blue Card
. Usually; you will get this card by post to your German home address.
What are the Benefits of Having EU Blue Card-Germany?
- Social rights including human, economic, education, health, and cultural rights.
- Free movement throughout EU.
- Opportunity to bring family members with you.
- Equal work and salary conditions to citizens.
- Apply for Permanent Residency.
Opulentus – The Best Australia Immigration Consultant in Hyderabad
Stay connected to our blogs and newsletters to know the latest news and updates on Immigration and Visas. Opulentus
is pleased to announce that we have served more than a Lakh of happy customers. We request you to fill up our on-line assessment form presented by Opulentus Visa Company
to take the initial step for your Germany Visa and Immigration Process